Due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19, Feed the Pack will be modifying our current operations and protocols. Please continue reading to understand how you may be impacted.
For updates and information from the university, please refer to the NC State “Coronavirus Response” page.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- All patrons must wear a mask inside the food pantry at ALL times.
- All patrons must use hand sanitizer upon entering the food pantry.
- The food pantry is limited to 10 people at a time.
- Food limits are posted on large board directly upon entering. Adhering to our food limits helps allow us to effectively provide for our whole Wolfpack community.
- To make a donation, stop by during the Pantry’s open hours (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 12 pm – 6 pm)
- Thank you for continuing to support the Wolfpack community
- Feed the Pack welcomes students back this Fall semester! We will be open from 12-6 p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Updated times will be on our homepage and sidebar (“Hours of Operation”).
- For additional assistance during this time, check out our More Resources page.
- We have just begun taking volunteer applications! You can apply to be a volunteer HERE. (Feed the Pack gives priority to those that are willing to weekly as familiar faces create a stronger community for patrons in the pantry)
- Donations are accepted during this time.
- We are currently accepting donations to our Amazon Wishlist, which is linked HERE.
- We are still accepting monetary donations at this link. Click HERE to give to the Feed the Pack Food Pantry.
- We do not accept expired food, but we do accept dry goods and shelf-stable foods.