Due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19, Feed the Pack will be modifying our current operations and protocols. Please continue reading to understand how you may be impacted.
Additionally, please continue to check our website and social media (Instagram) for the latest updates about our operations.
For updates and information from the university, please refer to the NC State “Coronavirus Response” page.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All patrons must wear a mask inside the food pantry at ALL times.
- All patrons must use hand sanitizer upon entering the food pantry.
- The food pantry is limited to 10 people at a time.
- Food limits are posted throughout the pantry. Adhering to our food limits helps allow us to effectively provide for our whole Wolfpack community.
- To make a donation, stop by during the Pantry’s open hours (Tuesdays/Wednesdays: 12 pm – 6 pm, Fridays: 12 – 4 pm)
- Thank you for continuing to support the Wolfpack community
- Feed the Pack welcomes students back this Fall semester! We will be open from 12-6 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday and from 12 – 4 pm on Friday.
- Updated times will be on our homepage and sidebar (“Hours of Operation”).
- For additional assistance during this time, check out our More Resources page.
- Donations are accepted during this time.
- We are currently accepting donations to our Amazon Wishlist, which is linked HERE.
- We are still accepting monetary donations at this link. Click HERE to give to the Feed the Pack Food Pantry.
- We do not accept expired food, but we do accept dry goods and shelf-stable foods.