Due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19, Feed the Pack will be modifying our current operations and protocols. Please continue reading to understand how you may be impacted.
For updates and information from the university, please refer to the NC State “Coronavirus Response” page.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- To make a donation, stop by during the Pantry’s open hours (Tuesdays and Fridays, 12pm-5pm).
- Thank you for continuing to support the Wolfpack community!
- NC State Dining and the Division of Academic and Student Affairs (DASA) will be hosting pop-up pantries for the time being. These are set to be held every Tuesday and Friday from 12pm-5pm.
- Updated times will be on our homepage and sidebar (“Hours of Operation”).
- For additional assistance during this time, check out our More Resources page.
- With NC State Dining and DASA hosting pop-up pantries, we will not have volunteer opportunities until further notice.
- Donations are accepted during this time.
- We have temporarily deactivated our Amazon wishlist due to limited operation hours and no one to claim our packages. Additionally, Amazon has limited stock at the moment and we would prefer immediate donations.
- We are still accepting monetary donations at this link. Click here to give to the Feed the Pack Food Pantry.
- We do not accept expired food, but we do accept dry goods and shelf-stable foods.
- Items currently needed:
- Bottled Water
- Canned Meat
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruit
- Paper Towels