Are you a member of a campus department or office on campus that wants to get more involved in a long-term, sustainable way with Feed the Pack? Ask us about joining our Pack the Shelves initiative!
Pack the Shelves is an initiative created specifically for NC State faculty departments to partner with Feed the Pack in providing most needed items for the pantry that are often in low supply and high demand from the pantry’s patrons.
- Each organization or department can sponsor as many shelves as they wish from the following selections:
- Canned fruits and vegetables (not greens beans or corn)
- Breakfast food (not oatmeal)
- Pasta and grains
- Snack items
- Personal hygiene items (soap, shampoo, deodorant, etc)
- By participating with Pack the Shelves, your department will sponsor one of these most needed items for your department to continuously collect throughout the year.
- Feed the Pack will provide you with a bin to collect the item and we will come to empty it once a month. We would love to partner with you in this exciting new initiative for Feed the Pack!
If your department is interested in participating, please contact Austin Jeffreys, our Internal Community Outreach Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.