Thank you for considering supporting our cause! There are two main ways to help Feed the Pack succeed: donating and volunteering.
- Please see the side of the page for our most needed items, but here are additional ideas of what to donate.
- For individual in-person donations, you can drop off donations at the Pantry located in the Quad Commons (2221 Dunn Avenue). Please make sure you leave your donation with your name and contact information so we can thank you!
- If your organization is holding a food drive for us, please register your food drive below so we can provide bins and flyers!
- Register your Food Drive
- You can drop off donations during our operating hours at Quad Commons (2221 Dunn Avenue). Please make sure you leave your donation with your name and contact information so we can thank you! If you can’t drop off the donation during hours, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time that fits your needs.
- Are you interested in donating to Feed the Pack, but don’t have time to physically purchase and bring items to the pantry? You can now donate VIRTUALLY to Feed the Pack via our Amazon wishlist! All you have to do is purchase the items and choose the Pantry address during checkout to have them shipped directly to Feed the Pack. Thank you in advance for your donation!
- Amazon Wishlist
- Monetary donations for the Pantry are tax-deductible!
- Donate Online
- Mail in donation to following address
- NC State University
Division of Academic and Student Affairs
Campus Box 7301
Raleigh, NC 27695-7301
- Checks can be made out to NCSU Foundation with memo “Food Pantry”
- NC State University
- Unfortunately, we have reached our volunteer quota and cannot accommodate any additional volunteers this semester. You can still support us through hosting food drives, dropping off food donations or through monetary donations!
- For other volunteer opportunities, check out the following:
- Food insecurity focused:
- Other on-campus opportunities:
- Other resources for opportunities:
- At this time, we do not have space to accommodate group volunteer opportunities. However, if you would still like to help us out, please consider hosting a food drive.
- The Raleigh branch of the Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina also has group volunteer opportunities.
- Feel free to print out our flyer and post it in your building/office to spread the word!
- If your office or department is interested in becoming consistently involved with Feed the Pack, we host an opportunity called Pack the Shelves.
- Being a participant means keeping a Feed the Pack bin in your space and “sponsoring a shelf” by collecting one category of food to help consistently keep that shelf stocked.
- If your office or department is interested in participating, please fill out the form below!
- Pack the Shelves Form