At Feed the Pack, we maintain a set of community guidelines to provide accessible services to our Wolfpack community. Please see the infographic below for more information on what a visit to the pantry looks like!
To best accommodate patrons, Feed the Pack has a series of expectations for all visitors of the pantry:
- Sometimes guests arrive at Feed the Pack before we open for the day. If patrons arrive 15 minutes prior to opening hours, they will receive a number that represents their position in line. These numbers are randomly distributed (i.e. showing up 30 minutes prior to opening does not mean you will be first in line). Once the pantry has opened, patrons will be allowed inside in the order of their assigned numbers.
- The pantry space is limited to a total of 15 occupants at a time, including volunteers.
- Feed the Pack is open to the NC State students, staff, and faculty. Scanning your own NC State ID card lets us know that you are affiliated with NC State.
- Patrons are expected to adhere to the item limits posted in the pantry space. Item limits are also posted on/near food items on our shelves. Please note that Feed the Pack is primarily donation based, so our inventory will fluctuate.
- Patrons are limited to 1 of every produce item that is offered in the pantry.
All patrons are asked to complete our Patron Intake Form. We collect the information in the form learn how the pantry can best meet your unique needs. This survey may contain some personal or sensitive questions, however, your information will be kept private by our team. We are committed to providing equitable and culturally relevant products to all of our patrons. This intake form will allow for us to learn about the specific steps we can take to make this goal a reality. We require our patrons to fill this form out ANNUALLY. Please click on the heading above to fill out the Patron Intake Form or click HERE.