In the times of COVID-19, it is important to be cognizant of and respectful to others. This can mean many different things and we understand that it can sometimes be difficult to keep track of it all. Here at Feed the Pack, we have to maintain many health procedures and protocols as we provide food products for our Wolfpack community.
Expectations for patrons and volunteers include:
- Limiting the pantry to a maximum of 10 total persons.
- All patrons and volunteers are expected to put on hand sanitizer upon entering the pantry.
- Scanning your own NC State ID card helps us limit contact and also lets us know that you are affiliated with our community.
- Patrons are expected to adhere to the items limits posted on the large board that is visible directly upon entering the pantry.
Please take our Patron Information Form
We ask that you complete this form before your next pantry visit.
As we start thinking about providing our patrons with the best possible resources, we ask if you could complete this short Patron Information Form. We are collecting this information in order to learn how the pantry can best meet your unique and personal needs. This survey may contain some personal or sensitive questions. However, we want to assure you that your information will be kept private by our entire team. We are committed to providing equitable and culturally relevant products to all of our different patrons. This intake form will allow for us to learn about the specific steps we should take to make this goal a reality.
The closest stop to the Quad Commons is Dunn Avenue at Jeter Drive (Coliseum Parking Deck). The following buses stop here:
- Route 9S (Gorman Street)
- Route 40
- Route 41
After arriving at the stop, walk eastward on Dunn Avenue towards Pullen Park with Talley Student Union to your back. After passing Coliseum Parking Deck and Thompson Hall, the Quad Commons building will be on your right.
Dunn Avenue is a one-way street, westward bound.
The pantry’s location is marked with a yellow star on the map below (building reading “Honors”).
We have a marked 15-minute parking space in front of the Quad Commons!
There is free parking behind Clark Dining Hall in the non-green zone (the gray space to the south of Clark and its green parking zone). This half of the parking lot is for anyone (with your back towards Clark Dining Hall).
The space on the lower-level of Coliseum Parking Deck is a gated visitor pay space (enforced Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.). Enter from Cates Avenue.
The closest parking zones’ hours are:
- RE: Resident East. RE permit is required from 7 a.m. to Midnight, Monday thru Thursday and 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday.
- CD: Coliseum Deck Commuters. The CD parking area is enforced from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
- C: Employee. Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- From Talley: Exit Talley from the Stafford Commons side. Walk eastward (towards the Spire) and onto Dunn Avenue, with Talley towards your back. After passing Coliseum Parking Deck and Thompson Hall, the Quad Commons building will be on your right.
- From West Campus: Walk on Dunn Avenue towards Talley. Continue walking past Talley. After passing Coliseum Parking Deck and Thompson Hall, the Quad Commons building will be on your right.
- From Hillsborough Street: Walk south and into campus. You must go through a tunnel. The closest tunnel to the Quad is the one by SAS Hall, on the east side of North Campus. This tunnel exits between Coliseum Parking Deck and Thompson Hall. Walk eastward on Dunn Avenue, and the Quad Commons building will be on your right.
From any other tunnel, simply walk eastward on Dunn Avenue. After passing Coliseum Parking Deck and Thompson Hall, the Quad Commons building will be on your right.