Here at Feed the Pack, we have to maintain many health procedures and protocols as we provide food products for our Wolfpack community.
Expectations for patrons and volunteers include:
- Limiting the pantry to a maximum of 10 total persons to ensure proper flow and functioning of the pantry.
- All patrons and volunteers are expected to put on hand sanitizer upon entering the pantry.
- Scanning your own NC State ID card helps us limit contact and also lets us know that you are affiliated with our community.
- Patrons are expected to adhere to the items limits posted on the large board that is visible directly upon entering the pantry.
- Patrons are limited to 1 of every produce item that is offered in the pantry.
Patron Information Form
As we start thinking about providing our patrons with the best possible resources, we ask if you could complete this short Patron Intake Form. We are collecting this information in order to learn how the pantry can best meet your unique and personal needs. This survey may contain some personal or sensitive questions. However, we want to assure you that your information will be kept private by our entire team. We are committed to providing equitable and culturally relevant products to all of our different patrons. This intake form will allow for us to learn about the specific steps we should take to make this goal a reality. Please click on the heading above to fill out the Patron Intake Form or click HERE.